We received over 1,400 entries this fall from photographers all across our beautiful state, showcasing everything from Michigan’s inland lakes, rivers, and country roads to our signature sand dunes, starry nights, and spectacular Great Lakes. Selecting just six winners was a daunting task, but we’re excited to announce this year’s winners.
- Best in Show: Tyler Paquet Hazy Daze
- Scenic Landscape: Measie Ryan Sunset with the Sunflowers
- Scenic Night Sky: George Bailey Comet Neowise During Airglow
- Scenic Roadways, Byways, and Trails: Mark Smith Sunrise on Alpers Road
- Scenic Water: Ryan Erskine Waves against the South Pier Lighthouse
- Scenic Challenge: Raymond Gaynor Milky Way and Comet Neowise